3/8" x 6.6' (10mm x 2050mm) 4R FCC SBS 2010 HYDRAULIC 4 ROLLS PLATE BENDING MACHINE NEW
• Diameter of top cylinder :Ø210 mm / 8.26772”
• Diameter of bottom cylinder :Ø190 mm / 7.48031”
• Diameter of side cylinder :Ø170 mm / 6.69291”
• Motor power :11 kW / 60HP
• Rolling speed :5 m/min.
• Weight(approx.) :4500 kg / 9921 Lbs.
• Overall dims (L-W-H) :4600X1400X1400 mm / 181.1” x 55.1” x 55.1”
• Power Supply :380V-3Ph-50Hz
Min.Inner Diameter 420 / 16.5” 8 / .31496”
Min.Inner Diameter 315 / 12.4016” 8 / .31496”
• Hydraulic elements: Motor & pump group, pressure valves, selenoid valves, oil display and etc. Eaton (UK) components are used.
• Built according to EC Safety Directives. (CE Mark) and ISO 9000 Certificate.
• User’s Manual in English.
In this system, 2 lateral side rollers and 1 bottom roller (pinching roller) are mounted to housings in bronze bushing blocks and these blocks are connected to big hydraulic pistons which supply up and down movement in linear way. The name of this system is Rectilinear Guide System.
In this system, power is applied by hydraulic motors and planetary gearboxes to top and lateral rollers of the machine.
Top roll is driven by a hydraulic motor coupled to the planetary gearbox (equipped
with overload protection system). Lateral Side Rolls are driven and Bottom Roll is idle.
We powered the lateral side rollers because depending on our experience, most
important prebending action is made on the lateral side rollers and for this reason the side rollers must be powered in order to keep the force applied to the plate bending point. Bottom roller is free to pinch and support to forward and backward movement of the plate easily without slipping.
First of all, as shown in Figure 1, the material is aligned between 4 cylinder.
The material is compressed with the aid of the upper roller and the lower-left cylinder and made pre-bending. Excessive compaction may cause thinner thickness and degradation of the material.
The motor is actuated and second step of pre-bending made.
After making the necessary pre-bending process, you may start to the process of bending form any desired edge. After the last pre-bending operation, starting immediately from the last edge, depend on pre-bending, provides you to achieve better results. Setting of required radius is made with the help of the upper ball as described in figure 4.
You may continue to the process of bending, as shown in Figure 5, it is better to bend the material with less passes to obtain the desired profile shape however it is normal to use multiple passes.