10' x 5/8" (3100mm x 16mm) AKBEND AHS 30 - 13 / 16 mm PLATE ROLL MACHINE ~ 2014
10' x 5/8" (3100mm x 16mm) AKBEND
10' x 5/8" (3100mm x 16mm) AKBEND AHS 30 - 13 / 16 mm PLATE BENDING MACHINE
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF AHS 30 - 13 / 16 mm PLATE BENDING MACHINE
Working Length 3100 mm (10’)
Max.Thickness (Ø min = Top roll Ø x 3) 16 mm
Pre-bending (Ø min = Top roll Ø x 3) 13 mm (½”)
Top Roll Ø 330 mm
Bottom Roll Ø 300 mm
Side Rollers Ø 240 mm
Motor Power 11 KW
Length 5470 mm
Height 1610 mm
Width 1840 mm
Weight 12020 kg
• Data based upon steel 400 N/mm2 tensile stienght.
• For conr bending, all bending values must be reduced to %50. Hardened rolls are advisable.
*** SINCE THE SWING GUIDES ARE DESIGNED ACCORDING TO THE LEVER-ARM PRINCIPLE,
THE MACHINE PROVIDES MORE POWER TO BEND THE MATERIAL AND BY THE HELP OF THIS POWER,
PREBENDING IS, GET PERFECT AND STRAIGHT AREA IS DECREASED TO MINIMUM LEVEL.
• Machine body is steel construction.
• All rollers mounted in bearing.
• Cover controlled from control panel in order to release easily bended metal sheet and lifted upper rolls.
• Movement and parallelism adjustment of the rollers controlled from the control panel.
(Ergonomic designed control panel which allows to control all the functions of the machine is independent from the machine.)
• Central rolls are driven with hydraulic motor and reducer.
• Electrical and hydraulic protection against overloads.
• Hydraulic installation Bosch, Parker.
• Electrical installation Siemens, Telemecanique.
• Suitable for “CE”.
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT PRICE
Cone bending device (Cone bending is achieved easily by controlling bottom and side rolls from control panel) Standard
Induction hardened rolls Standard
Digital display Standard
Material feed table Included
NC PLAYBACK CONTROL SYSTEM (NUMERICAL CONTROL)
In NC Playback Control System, the first bending operation is realized by the operator, and every movement of the machine is recorded to the program. By using this record, many numbers of workpieces can be bent at the same diameter and dimensions automatically, and without operator.
The last figure could be changed according to customer request.